Monday, March 14, 2016

Hello World!

Man, this feels like serious deja vu. Anyway, welcome to my humble site - it will be mostly used to catalog my process as I go about writing a visual novel. I've attempted this process many times, but many factors such as lack of resources, time, and simply motivation have kept me from reaching my goal. Now five years later, and with more time/knowledge I hope to embark on this journey again, this time with the hope that I have a product that I can be proud of.

Some of you may remember me from long ago, and if you find yourselves back here I welcome you back! Enough with the introductions, let me get into the meat of this blog.

My goal is to generate a script for a kinetic visual novel, hence the Project Worn Soles. As the name suggests, MC will be walking a lot. As for genre, I would be characterize this as a Military Adventure/Drama. I'm taking an older idea I've had and refining it - standby for another post with the synopsis and overall structure.

Thanks for reading!

- Author

No comments:

Post a Comment